Quickly see the Opening Dates for Tyneham with our quick glance calendars.
On what days is Tyneham open?
The opening dates are highlighted in green. For opening times see later.
Please note Tyneham Church, Farm and School are remaining CLOSED until further notice.
Tyneham and the Lulworth Range Walks are open most weekends and all main public holidays.
They are open to the public each weekend for the remainder of 2020 except for the following weekends:
- 19 and 20 September 2020 – CLOSED
- 3 and 4 October 2020 – CLOSED
- 14 and 15 November 2020 – CLOSED
In addition to the weekends, they are open every day during the following holiday periods –
- Summer: 21 July 2020 – 31 August 2020
- Christmas: 19 December 2020 – 3 January 2021
What times is Tyneham open?
On the days when Tyneham is open:
- The Elmes Grove gate that allows vehicle access to Tyneham is opened at 9am each day and is locked each evening at dusk.
- The gates to the walks are opened around 4.30pm on Friday and closed at 8am on Monday (when only open at weekends).
The exhibitions in Tyneham Church, Tyneham Farm and Tyneham School open at 10am and close at 4pm.
The opening dates and firing times are subject to last-minute change. Please phone 01929 404714 to listen to an answering machine that will give up-to-date access information to callers.
For further enquiries please phone 01929 404912.