Richard Tizzard (b. 16 Sep 1838, d. 07 Oct 1915)
Richard Tizzard (son of James Tizard and Jane Tizzard) was born 16 Sep 1838 in Martinstown or Winterbourne St. Martin, Dorset, England, and died 07 Oct 1915 in Worbarrow (at the Tizzard Cottage).
Richard married Mary Ann Ironsides on 17 Oct 1861 in The Parish Church, Dorchester, Dorset England, daughter of Samuel Ironsides and Eliza Carter.More About Richard Tizzard:Occupation: Farm Labourer.
Richard and Mary Tizzard had eleven children, five of whom emigrated to Canada:
- Alfred Tizzard, b. 05 May 1862, – Alfred played for Tyneham in a quoit match against Egglestone in 1899 – Alfred d. date unknown.
- Samuel Thomas James Tizzard, b. 13 Jan 1865, – Samuel moved to Kingston, near Corfe Castle. d. 25 Jul 1944.
- Eliza Ann Tizzard, b. 22 Jun 1870, Corfe Castle, Dorset, England, d. 06 Sep 1936.
- William John Tizzard, b. 16 Mar 1872, d. 14 Jun 1947, Regina General Hospital, Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Alice Hannah Tizzard, b. 19 Feb 1874, Worbarrow, Tyneham, Dorset, England, d. 19 Dec 1962, Camrose, Alberta, Canada.
- George Edward Tizzard, b. 31 Mar 1876, d. 22 Nov 1945, – George emigrated to Canada – he died at Ribstone, Alberta, Canada.
- Jane Elizabeth Tizzard (1878-1967) – Jane was born at Tyneham on 9 May 1878 – she married Charles Clouder (1867-1949) in 1898 and had one son, Reginald Charles Clouder (1900-1966) – Jane died at Redbridge, Essex in
- Joseph Charles Symonds Tizzard, b. 13 Aug 1880, Baltington, Tyneham, Dorset, England, d. 26 Aug 1880.
- Mary Ann Tizzard, b. 10 Mar 1882, Worbarrow, Tyneham, Dorset, England, d. 07 Jan 1937, Provost Hospital, Provost, Alberta, Canada.
- Robert Charles Tizzard, b. 04 Dec 1884, Worbarrow, Tyneham, Dorset, England, d. 29 Aug 1976, Provost, Alberta, Canada.
- Emma Jane Tizzard, b. 14 Aug 1867, Godlington, Dorset, England, d. date unknown.